Sunday, 18 December 2016

2017

I think we can all agree 2016 has been a crap year but it has taught me a lot. It's taught me a lot about me. It's taught me I'm stronger than I think I am, that this world is full of fake people but it's also full of the best people you will ever meet so the more fakes you kick out of your life the more space there is for the true and most importantly that I pretend to be something I'm not.

Recent events have shown me that I have 3 different personalities; the one my family wants me to be, the one my college wants me to be and the one my friends see but not any more. As of 2017 everything is going to change.  I will be who I want to be and if people don't like it then I don't need them in my life.  This year I've been able to get rid of so many fake people who pretended to care and I pretended to be someone I'm not to keep them but no more.

So why the change? I'm going to university. I've got my first offer in less than a week after sending it and things are looking good for the others too.  I'm leaving the town I've grown up in and right now I see no reason to come back. Everyone I loved has died and right now I'm struggling to distinguish between those who take advantage of me and those that actually care and I want to know who I'm keeping when I leave.  I want to know who cares and who likes me for me. 

It's taken a lot of balls but it's needed.  Everyone needs to. Be yourself and be happy with yourself. So who am I?

I'm a huge Paramore and All Time Low fan but I also love Ed Sheeran and The Script.

I love science but I hate maths.

I love sport but I also love lazy days reading because I'm a huge bookworm.

I speak my mind. Sometimes it'll be to tell you I love you or it could be to run. Run for your life.

I'm not overly quick to anger but I have my triggers. Disrespect me and trigger my anxiety and I'll disrespect you but worst of all don't cross my friends or I'll rip you a new one.

So this is me. Kinda punk rock, kinda chilled out.  One of the most caring people you'll ever meet yet also the most psychopathic.  I love unconditionally but mess with someone I love and, well, that will take a whole other post.  I'm a mix and I'm happy that way. If you're happy with me that way then stick around but if not I don't need to be dealing with you.  It's people like you that have left me so severely depressed this year.

On a side not I'm aiming for at least one post a week.

Thats all from me so there's just one thing left to say...

Thanks very much 2016, you've well and truly fucked us up the arse!