Saturday, 14 January 2017

Uni

Okay... So the one a week thing didn't go to plan! I broke my new laptop so yeah...

Anyway just thought I'd quickly update that so far I have 3 conditional offers and 1 unconditional for uni.  I'm not saying this to brag but to say if someone tells you that you can't FUCK THEM. I was told by many teachers growing up I wouldn't do it. I was told I would do anything with my life but then I found 4 people who believed in me and I me REALLY believed in me.  I still have the words of one of them on a flashcard in my phone case (do it and prove them wrong and it's 2 fingers up to them) but the flashcard thing deserves a post of its own. 

Anyway what I'm trying to say is when you find one person who believes in you it outweighs all that don't. I found them and I'm eternally grateful but not everyone finds that person so be that person.  You can do it! 

I really wish I could say more about the ones that helped me but 2 of them have a habit of lingering on her but they taught me to believe in myself. They did all they could to help me and give me confidence and finally I feel like I can say yeah I am confident. Obviously my anxiety still limits me but I believe in myself more, I'm more open to talking people and for fuck sakes I'm doing my first gig in a months time so if that doesn't show how far I've come nothing will.